[-MACROSS-]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United by name family by nature...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Guidelines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyancross
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kyancross

Guild Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Guild Guidelines   Guild Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 am

Basically what we expect...

- Please be active, and if you apply we prefer that you use your main or at least frequently used alt (no need for dead space)

- Please be understanding, we all come from different walks of life and different backgrounds and interest. The diversity and open mindness of this guild is what makes MACROSS and it's members unique.

- Please remember ITS JUST A GAME. We're not a war bound guild nor power hungry... money maybe Twisted Evil ~ i kid i kid.
If you pvp thats awesome, just don't do anything to sling our name into a bad side. Keep arena in the arena. Also if you have irl issues pressing you, please inform us if you're not be able to be on for a while so we wont be wondering what happened to you and/or we can arrange something to help out.

- Please try, we don't take kindly to quiters nor lazy members. We see it as if you want something... work for it, and we'll work to help you reach your goals. Granted we all have our lazy moments, it understandable... but just dont think you can sit there and collect. Everyone dies once in a while, we've all experiened lag, and we all have difficulties in different dungeons and scenarios. Don't just quit, we strongly try to encourage each other and provide support on our different in game ventures to keep trying. You reap what you sow, and we work as hard as you work simple as that.

- Please contribute, we're not talking about gold entirely... but anything you can bring to the guild to help it grow is greatly encouraged and appreciated. A guild that works together stands strong together.

SO, if you're still interested please let us know abd dont be shy to drop me or any of the officers a line bounce

GUILD MASTER- Kyancross
Guild Officer- Neranos
Forum Officer- Amateras

-Kyancross
Back to top Go down
Meiko
Proffesional Grammar Czar
Meiko

Guild Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Guidelines   Guild Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Honestly, don't try to be lazy; I'll shoot you in the face. I understand that we all are lazy sometimes, and i may accommodate that.. but if you happen to be taking advantage with us I will personally hit you with a brick. I'm not saying grind grind grind, i'm saying if you want something put effort towards it, then we'll help if we can. =3
Back to top Go down
http://randomness.4umer.com/index.htm
Ulick

Ulick

Guild Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Guidelines   Guild Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:27 am

wait i thought lazy was allowed
cause im lazy 99.9999999999 percent of the time
Back to top Go down
Meiko
Meiko

Guild Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Guidelines   Guild Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 pm

We're just saying to pull your own wait and dont push things onto others.
Back to top Go down
http://randomness.4umer.com/index.htm
Ulick

Ulick

Guild Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Guidelines   Guild Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:40 pm

oh okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Guidelines   Guild Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-MACROSS-] :: The Waiting list :: Apply Here-
Jump to: